Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A carrier would be big i see if i can post some pics of the arizona soon its going top be a big job 1040 parts and about a metre long methinks the old airbrush is going to get a hammering on this one HeHe .BB

I would like to see those pics BB and when you start building and you do an online build you let me know Cheers

I want one of the old USN battleships.....USS West Virginia, USS Pennsylvania, you know, in 1/350. It's a shame that they cost an arm and a leg to get!

Edit: Yankee Modelworks 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5......$600+

Last edited:
I fell into a jackpot today. First off, I went to the hobby shop to get some paint. I got the paint and a 1/48th scale B-25J from Revell. I then went to Harbor Freight Tools just to look around and boy did I find some deals.
The Helping hand Magnifier was $2.99, the tweezer set was $5.99, the clamps were $2.49 each, and the magnifying lamp was $41.98 with a two year free replacement warranty.

Here you go Jan a kit bash dare you venture to the darkside

I've already ventured into and joined the darkside, being a member of this forum....

Well Aaron, that's you deeper in the deep sh*t than you get out of!

Nice haul Aaron! The B25 is a nice kit - I'm almost ready to pull the bomber version from my stash, to build as a RAF Mitchell III. Got yourself some useful tools there too - looks like you're now firmly in the 'serious modeller' club - I tell you, it's a disease !
Yes Doctor, I'm on the way .......

Well I traded plastic today with Sprue Brothers for the B-25J glass nose version from Wingscale seeing only 2500 units of each version is to be produced.I should receive the kit sometime in Feburary.

Looking forward to seeing that one Kevin!

Me and you both Terry.I was seeing the 2500 production number and thought I do not want to be left out of the loop on this one.I looked at the test shots of the bomb bay again today and Wheew it is nice!

I think you might of seen these Aaron elsewhere but are the test shots of the J.I would think that some things might of been even more refined from this point
Big 1/32 har har har

Attachments

• wgs32002c.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 101
  • wgs32002d.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 99
  • wgs32002e.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 93
  • wgs32002f.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 95
  • wgs32002h.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 98
  • wgs32002g.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 97
Certainly looks tasty! Would love to do a RAF Mitchell III, or a Mitchell II if/when they release a C/D variant, but ain't got room for it! Have to stick with the 1/48th one I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread