Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking at the prices of both the icm and revell boxings shows them to be at about the same price levels here in The Netherlands. Good thing is the revell decal just might actually work unlike the icm decals (in general that is)

The reboxing of kits by other brands is confusing at times but also can be rewardinh to look into when revell is reboxing certain hasegawa kits for example. Same plastic for half the money is always good

Either way, im looking forward to building this friedrich sometime soon

I agree about the ex- Hasegawa - now Revell, Jelmer, nothing wrong with that plan!
Have a look at my build of the '109F 'Molders' kite from this kit before you start, (in the Me/FW Group Build) as there are numerous areas to be wary off, mainly the nose/cowlings - especially if closed. Better to omit the engine in this case.

I recalled you building one of Molders kites out of the ICM kit, so the plan was indeed to take a good look at how you worked your way through the build. I'm thinking about maybe getting some additional PE stuff for the interior. Seems a little spartan OOB. Since it's possible I think I might want to leave the cowling open to display the engine as well.

As far as Hasegawa/Revell kits go, A while ago I got my hands on a 1/48 Hs-129 Tank Buster which turned out to be the Hasegawa kit in Revell box, not a bad find I think but I agree it would help us modellers if these things are more clearly mentioned.

Gone to the shop and came back with these:

Does anybody know a good website dedicated to the Stuka? I look for drawings, details etc.
Many thanks in advance
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread