Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes, why not just mail me all the sprues so I can take a look. I'll send them back - honest! Oh, and the decal sheet too please.

Do the Do Hotntot!

Went into town just now for a few last minute things related to tomorrows Modelling Event (EURO SCALE MODELLING 2011 in Nieuwegein,NL. I'll take my camera with me and if sufficient good quality pic come back I'll open a topic in the appropriate forum section) And dropped by the LHS too...found me one of Revells latest.

Looks like a pretty da*n fine kit. Interior looks very busy indeed. I don't know too much about the Ju-88, but I want to look into the possibility to turn it into a nightfighter. Not sure if this is possible and if so, what version of the zerstorer/nightfighter would be closest to the A-4 in outline (at first glance I'm thinking C-4/C-6 ish, but I could be wrong)

The sprue layout is such that I suspect Revell could be releasing different versions based of this kit as well in the future.

I think Jelmer's on his way to rivalling Jan for stash size.

I haven't seen his stash...but I have to admit mine is becoming quite sizeable ....and with ESM tomorrow there's at least 3 or 4 kits coming in (I bought them from fellow modellers who also go there, so in order to save on shipping I'll pick 'em up there) I'm going to slow down the buying after ESM though. Plenty in the stash indeed to keep me busy for while to come 8)

picked up these two girls ten minutes ago!

btw, the Northwest bird is flying amongst Mt. Rainier <3333

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread