Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very nice decals, was looking at those myself the other week on the HAD site in 1/48. Ended up ordering a set of Hungarian Mig 29 markings for a future project.

Hey, no worries mate, glad I could help!
Btw, Budaőrs is about 30 mins up the road from me, nowadays a civil airport. The Li-2 and Po-2 (among others) are operated from there.

'Rudders, did you have any trouble ordering from the site?

Monthly model market was on saturday. After Evergreen strips for the Zlins, but none small enough(!) - Avro Lincoln conversion is sorted though
Scored A6M5c and P-38J cockpit sets too, plus a Bristol Mercury/ Pegasus engine. Have about 10 aircraft that used them, so there will be more in the future...

No problem at all, received order updates on a regular basis and they were posted last week. There was a 2 week delay as they needed to be printed. Will post a picture when I get them.

after my fleet air arm visit i came away with a quite a few kits

1/72nd
revell
se5a
airfix
bristol fighter
gladiator
devastator
valiant

1/24 flying kits by west wings
sea fury
hurricane

i am now happy but poor again

Hi,
this is going to be my next project.
I ordered via e-bay from a model shop in Portugal: very good price and good conditions:

To complement, I also bought, still from e-bay, a CD containing a lot of info on the original bird, including these drawings:

and the parts manual
I think they will be very helpful when I will start assembling the kit.
Cheers
Alberto

Foot note: I hope drawing images aren't too large ...

Users who are viewing this thread