Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hi guys
here is my latest addition

HBB81702.jpg

Cheers Keith!

Lookswise could well be a DML based conversion , but the review said the parts fit well, so probably not! :)

You go in for 1 kit, you end up with 4 *sigh* There such decent value that I had to grab them :D

DSCN4972.gif

DSCN4971.gif

They were all round 20-25 $ each and I can't pass that up for Eduard, except the Nieuport Ni-17 which was $35, but man is she worth the 35 (and I don't even usually do WWI stuff :D), what a nice kit, highly recomended with all the decals (she'll probobly go Italian camo. this time :D) the Italian kit has 2 MG options which I find amazing of Eduard to take the time to include that, a wing mounted MG up top of the wing and a cowling mounted (since infantry had a shortage of MGs at the time and the air forces gave up their MGs to fill the void, adopting a wing mounted MG instead)

The mig-21, was just randomly there (I went in searching for a 21, they don't usually have russian jets) the guys at the local hobby shop knew I wanted one (for the last like 2 years now :D) so they ordered it for me (without me knowing :D) but when it came in and they took it out of the back I knew I'd buy the beast :D

The P-39 is just classic Eduard and for that kind of money you can't get it much cheaper.

The Yak I need as a reference aircraft for my Yak-9 project :D ( since its hard to figure out where the railing for the canopy goes without photos of the aircraft, and since the 3 is similar to the 9 I'll be using it for some refrence.) This is the only Eduard kit with no photoetch in the lot, but its such a straight forward build with all the details there you don't really need anything extra, and she'll build into a nice kit. I should try to find a engine and really spruce it up, but I might leave that for some other time.

Hope you guys enjoyed :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back