Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some nice buys guys I stopped by the LHS to pick up the barracudacals P51-D mustang cockpit stensils and placards and for some reason the saw scribers are on back order.

002-30.jpg

Then i seen this kit it should be okay for the GB15.

001-34.jpg

The good and the bad about having a LHS.

THE GOOD: yesterday at lunch I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open so I decided to take a quick spin to the HS to keep myself awake.

THE BAD: I came back to the office with these two kits I didn't need.

IMG_1863.jpg

:oops: :oops: :p:p:p:p

The good and the bad about having a LHS.

THE GOOD: yesterday at lunch I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open so I decided to take a quick spin to the HS to keep myself awake.

THE BAD: I came back to the office with these two kits I didn't need.

IMG_1863.jpg

:oops: :oops: :p:p:p:p

You need them, trust me, after a day of thinking my purchases over I came to the same conclusion :D Need is greater than Want!

Plus anyway That Eduard La-7 would look good in a fly by with my P-39 and Yak-3.

*Engine noise* naaaawwww *flying motion*

Now to figure out a box for painting indoors. :D

Looking forward to seeing that Tigercat then! Only saw a real one once, on the UK air show circuit some years ago - beauty! Sort of like an airborne sports car!
Methinks there are more than a few of us who have cupboards full of boxes we don't 'need', and we keep adding to these un-needed wants!!

Stopped by the LHS today to pick up some paint and found this rarity so I scooped it up. A bit tough on the wallet but one I've been looking out for.

Attachments

• 10179684.jpg
    10179684.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 52
The Good and the Bad Pt. II....

The Bad: Forgot and missed out on this one for 38 quid, including shipping! :(

TU02222.jpg

The Good: Just returned to ebay.co.uk again, and snapped this one up, for 30 quid, including shipping! :D

TU02222.jpg

That's what I call a good result old boy.
Nice catch there Andy, and a nice kit. This is one of those prime examples of prices hikes we've muttered about. Re-released with different decals, and doubled the price! I can't remember, does this kit have both the three blade and four blade prop, or is that another, separate kit?

Stopped by the LHS today to pick up some paint and found this rarity so I scooped it up. A bit tough on the wallet but one I've been looking out for.

I can't tell from the photo but I'm assuming that kit isn't 1/72. I've seen aftermarket decals for but haven't gotten them yet. This is one of those "Grail" builds for me. I just love the look of that airplane with the shark mouth. I hope you decide to build it sooner rather then later.

Nice find there Andy! I'm still on the lookout for the car door version of the tiffy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back