Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You go in for 1 kit, you end up with 4 *sigh* There such decent value that I had to grab them

They were all round 20-25 $ each and I can't pass that up for Eduard, except the Nieuport Ni-17 which was $35, but man is she worth the 35 (and I don't even usually do WWI stuff ), what a nice kit, highly recomended with all the decals (she'll probobly go Italian camo. this time ) the Italian kit has 2 MG options which I find amazing of Eduard to take the time to include that, a wing mounted MG up top of the wing and a cowling mounted (since infantry had a shortage of MGs at the time and the air forces gave up their MGs to fill the void, adopting a wing mounted MG instead)

The mig-21, was just randomly there (I went in searching for a 21, they don't usually have russian jets) the guys at the local hobby shop knew I wanted one (for the last like 2 years now ) so they ordered it for me (without me knowing ) but when it came in and they took it out of the back I knew I'd buy the beast

The P-39 is just classic Eduard and for that kind of money you can't get it much cheaper.

The Yak I need as a reference aircraft for my Yak-9 project ( since its hard to figure out where the railing for the canopy goes without photos of the aircraft, and since the 3 is similar to the 9 I'll be using it for some refrence.) This is the only Eduard kit with no photoetch in the lot, but its such a straight forward build with all the details there you don't really need anything extra, and she'll build into a nice kit. I should try to find a engine and really spruce it up, but I might leave that for some other time.

Hope you guys enjoyed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread