Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dzieki Wojtku!

I will have spare tailplanes, etc for you shortly - starting the Rukuhia builds when I get my stuff from Hungary in march.

I'm pretty certain the Fw 190A-5/8 is based on worn moulds of the 1970's Hasegawa kit. I have made 3 of them, and this is extremely similar, save for some modifications.

I got some more Sci Fi today - and ordered some more... Got a 1/72 Hasegawa RVF-25G Super (Macross Frontier) and ordered a 1/72 Bandai TIE Striker (Star Wars Rogue One).

My Bf 109G-10 'Rediscovering the Fun' build continues (though a had a slight run of thin glue onto one of the ailerons - nothing a very light sand wont correct)... I just can't decided what to actually do with the kit! Being the Fujimi kit, I can do almost anything; a G-5/AS, G-6/AS (G-6/AS/N with some minor extra work), G-10, G-14/AS and even a K-4 - but I filled the K-4 specific Radio Hatch lines, so I am committed to a G... And I can't be bothered modifying the Cowl to the 110 (Erla Cowl) type either.

Just need to make a decision so I can figure out which bumps to add to the front, which vents to remove, big or small wheel fairings, tall or short tail wheel, and if I should correct the Rudder or leave it as (its the early T1/T2 type rudder - though a change to T3, T4 or T5 type wouldn't be hard. Oh and the minor rescribing too...

Yes Wayne, I am TRYING to go OOB, and it's working so far - except for adding the yellow fuel line that runs through the RH side of the cockpit and buying some Eduard Harnesses... And probably Markings... I am TRYING though! :)

Dan

Last edited:
Once I decide on which variant and once I get closer to paint, yes... I may allow you to gaze upon my creations.

I am no Mr. Wayne Little though!

D

Very true - Wayne is pretty good.

I am thinking Bf 109G-10/U4/R2 770194 (WNF) Black 11... Just need to figure out if it had the small or large wheel well bulges (and ideally find a picture or two of it)...

D

More good stuff gents. My latest pickup from PG. From left to rightish: Tamiya Decal Adhesive; for old decals that have lost their stick. I have some old ones that have special markings that are no longer available. Vallejo Decal Fix; just in case these old decals decide to break up. Paint for the current GB, the Nato Green as per Andy's suggestion. Citadel paints; the yellow is great for prop tips and wing leading edge ID markings, Ironbreaker is the paint I use for struts, wheel hubs and other small details. Also note what the stuff is sitting on

004.JPG

Geo, maybe you and I are "Defiant" Canadians. I don't have one either and don't plan on getting one.

I am protesting Airfix's lack of attention to a long-overdue new tool Spitfire XIV.......yeah, that's it.

....sorry Andy, I caved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back