Recent Purchases (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wahoo! scored another concorde! same kit, same scale, same airline, but this one I'm gonna do the same registry, but the newer BA livery.

Attachments

• photo_167.jpg
    photo_167.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 79
wahoo! scored another concorde! same kit, same scale, same airline, but this one I'm gonna do the same registry, but the newer BA livery.

Just ran across a brochure my CFI gave me in the 80's, he flew a DC9 for an Arab, for the SST done up as a private plane! Shows a drop down ramp in the aft for a helicopter! Now how rich is That! cheers, bill

Here are a couple kits I've picked up over the last few months. As you can see I'm on a bit of a 1/144 scale kick.

These are already in progress. They are up to the first coat of black paint.My goal is one on the ground the other in flight.
IMG_3281.jpg

These are just cool. One will be Atomic Tom like on the box the other I plan to make into a Washington
IMG_3291.jpg

I got the Black Bunny to go with my new fledgling collection of F-14 Tomcats. Come on who wouldn't like a black Tomcat? [Giggidy] My goal is to have a Tomcat from all the different squadrons like the Grim Reapers, Bounty Hunters etc... Next is a F-4 Phantom I plan to build as a Jolly Rogers bird to go with my F-14 and F-18 of the same squadron. The decals were available on EvilBay. Just got to see if they are still there.
IMG_3293.jpg

Here are two kits that came in today. Each kit contains 2 P-51 Mustangs. I look forward to putting these together.

IMG_3290.jpg

Sorry about the misposting. If one of the mods wants to delete this from the workbench threat I'd appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back