Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

got a X-Mas gift from revell today :)

horray

havent done any modelin the last year since the Ju 88 but this just might put me in modeling mode again :)

merry X-Mas people

Attachments

• ar196.jpg
    ar196.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 75
Nice haul there Mr.G ! Did your friends a Revell say anything about when the He111 is going to arrive?
BTW, I'll be getting in touch with you about the Ju88 - I finally found a pic of the one I'll be building which shows the port engine ripped off during the crash-landing, so I'll be needing some bulkhead, plumbing and engine details methinks!

by the way..i will get rid of a bunch of my stack of kits.. so is it possible to post them here for trade or sale or is that forbidden ?

From what I understand Gutt(is that OK?) what you have just done is fine that all sales talk has to be done PM only.No announcement of prices on the forum but can you throw out a list? need a mod to jump in for that.I have been thinking of doing some of the same on my 1/72 and 1/48.Cheers

Thanks Guttorm.
It's OK to post a list of kits etc to be disposed of, swapped or whatever, but as Kevin mentioned, no prices should be shown, and negotiations done by PM, e-mail etc. There's a separate thread, below the section on reviews, recent purchasse etc, titled "I'll trade U 4 that".

sounds good :) my stashpile is to big and i will never be able to do all those..so thinking of getting some out of the house..clear some space, hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back