Remember Tomorrow.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As others here have said; my gratitude and thanks to those who have served in our military and protected our freedoms. Also I remember those of others nations who have served and sacrificed.
Derek

My wife I went to the parade through Plymouth at 1100 today.
After the silence when the city stood still the Marines marched past the war memorials to the cheers of the crowd.
The gales and rain added to the moment and we were proud to be British
John

Wore a poppy to work today...ONE person asked about it. I mentioned it to several others, nobody else knew the significance. Kinda makes one feel a little sick...

I did not attend any ceremonies this year. Normally I do, but I decided to get away for a quiet weekend with my wife down in the Alps (I guess as a veteran, I have that right...;)). Still though I thought of all of those that I served with, and those that came before and after me.

To all of those that have served...

:salute:

I am very late to this, Nov 11, is/was a very difficult day for me. Too many good friends lost
First to all my Vietnam brothers: Welcome home Brother. When we die we are going to heaven because we've already been to H*ll.
To all of you who have or are serving our country: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.
Last but not least to all who gave their last full measure: I salute you and may God comfort your soul and may you find peace

Attachments

• american_flag_fireworks_animated.gif
    american_flag_fireworks_animated.gif
    306.5 KB · Views: 117
  • powmia.gif
    powmia.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 106
I am very late to this, Nov 11, is/was a very difficult day for me. Too many good friends lost
First to all my Vietnam brothers: Welcome home Brother. When we die we are going to heaven because we've already been to H*ll.
To all of you who have or are serving our country: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.
Last but not least to all who gave their last full measure: I salute you and may God comfort your soul and may you find peace

Very well said my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back