Revell 1/48 North American B-25J Mitchell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
here she is, people. some of you have been waiting for her. I've done her in the scheme of the B-25J, Finito Benito, Next Hirohito of the 12th Air Force. if anyone can tell me what the deuce the name means, I'll appreciate it :lol:

btw, I've named the bombs for the appropriate time period.

the first is "Jap Trap"
the second is "Tokyo Buster"
the third is "Beat the Axis"

80d01bfb.jpg

bf2e13f9.jpg

a7587175.jpg

74d7e89a.jpg

b5ec0767.jpg

c0388fad.jpg

225f1444.jpg

6227f666.jpg

a29476fb.jpg

429a9990.jpg

Awesome, I built the other version of that not too long ago. Very nice, I can see you had some trouble with the top turrets capsule going on straight.. I also had the same issue hmm :D

Benito refers to Mussolini and Hirohito was the Japanese emporer ......... so in effect " we've defeated Italy next job, defeat Japan.

Nice model mate

thanks, guys! :D

and Les, I've got 2 German planes unbuilt, but I'm waiting for my swastika decals to come in the mail before I even think of starting them. plus I've still got the VW Golf to finish as well as the USS Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier, plus the concept camaro.

Airframes said:
Nice Robert. You've still got until early May to join the current Group Build. Then there's another one!

heh, thanks, Airframes. I shall join! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back