Revell B-29 Superfortress 1/48 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Outstanding Boats and I envy your yard. Mine is under 1 foot of snow with another forecast by tomorrow morning.

Geo

Ahoy Fubar57
thanks My man for your replies I am honored, Yep it wont be long when we will get nailed so far not a cloud in the sky getting cold in the low 30,s out here in Ohio weather is un predictable you never know what to expect.. with the record breaking heats of the summer might bring us one Hell of a winter perhaps a blizzard in any case I am dredding it, thanks dear friend for your reply on my Supperfortress.

Boats

Yessir that is most impressive. Just you sitting your work on the corner of your truck like that makes my cahones ache. Too much risk, I say! I really look forward to what you pick next.

With Matt and Paul. Looks kinda precarious!

Did a great job on that one Boats. I think it's my favourite so far (apart from your scratch built HMS Victory!) and the finish is beautiful. What's next, a 1/48 B-36???? :lol:

She's a real beauty Boats, and I really like the contrasting 'metal' panels. I agree with the guys though - one small gust of wind, and she could have made her first, and last, flight!

Ahoy Fellas
thanks guys for your repliers on my superfortress I am happy yopu all enjoyed the build I have another coming up this evening I will post it so everyuone can see Thanks Fellas..

boats

Ahoy
Thanks fellas for all of your replies you all make me quiute welcomed here on this wonderfull forum. I have a great coming up when i finish this I will start on the Peacemaker.
Boats

Wonderful job Boats! I love the different shades of silver you did on the panels. What kind of paint did you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back