Riverside Airshow 3/27/2010 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. I just finished posting the photos on my website, 14 galleries of photos from the show. Insomnia has it's benefits. ;)

Click the banner below to check it out.

ras2010banner_2997.jpg

I do miss Riverside airport. I landed there several times when I took flying lessons back in 1982. I remember taking a written exam at the airport office. Was the runway lengthened since?

Great captures Eric, wish I could have been there and enjoyed the show with you and wheels :cry: Great video wheels, that must have been something. Thanks for sharing your experience 8) 8)

The F-86 is a real smoker. It's a combination of factors. Joe, Matt, or any of your other guys that have more experience with these correct me if I am wrong on any of this. Jet engines smoke more when they are at higher power settings. One thing I can't be sure of is if they are using different fuels. JP-4 burned and smoked a lot, JP-8 will also smoke, but not as bad.

Hmmmm...lets see....blue skies...check....great planes....check....great shots....check....can only be more great pics from from 'Shooter !. :thumbright:Way to go Eric, d*mn, almost feel as tho' I was there with those piccies !...I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back