Rock Im Park 2008

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, comin' from a diehard VH fan... I'm sorry. They are past their prime. I am a The Who fan too, but after seeing them twice in the 90s, I have collected my memory bags and will sit them out too. Believe me, I am grieved by my ranking. I worshipped VH 1979 and on. But at some point you just have to move on. :cry:

Trust me, Dan, I want to go and I wanted to go last year but my financial situation has got worse and worse - struggling to make payments for my house 'n car - let alone go on holiday.

Allright the first bands have been announced today:

Metallica
Motorhead
Babyshambles
Bullet For My Valentine
Die Toten Hosen
Dimmu Borgir
In Flames
Nightwish
Rage Against The Machine

Sportfreunde Stiller
The Hellacopters

Hell Yeah Baby!!!! Metallica again!!!!! I will be seeing the best live show on earth for the 10th time!!!

Well AC/DC, The Police and Bon Jovi will certainly not be performing at Rock im Park in 2008. AC/DC would have been cool.

There are a few more rumors though based off of bands announcing they will be playing European Festivals next summer. The rumors are:

Judas Priest
Radiohead
Muse
Alterbridge
Sum 41
Van Halen
Bruce Springsteen
Slipknot
Mudvayne
Disturbed
International Noise Conspiracy
Serj Tankien (Solo performance by singer of System of A Down)
NOFX

If these rumors are confirmed they will be added to the bands allready performing below:

Metallica
Motorhead
Babyshambles
Bullet For My Valentine
Die Toten Hosen
Dimmu Borgir
In Flames
Nightwish
Rage Against The Machine
Sportfreunde Stiller
The Hellacopters

Users who are viewing this thread