Russian Planes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hey hey hey, i've been trying to cut down on my spamming, which i hope most of you have notised, i try to make allmost all of my posts on topic, but it really annoys me when i've been trying to stop my spam, and C.C. hasn't, allot of the time he just puts "8)" and it really bugs me as he isn't contributing to the argument/disscussion, he only does it to get his posts up................

actually, i very rarely do that, a lot of my posts have been on topic and i think ive been making a big effort, i dont know a lot about planes at all and its very hard for me to hold my own in an argument, normally the only time i do " 8) " is when i agree with something, in fact, recently your posts are getting further in front of mine, and you complaing that im spamming when your actually posting more than me, even if your posts are on topic!

1) yes they are on topic, so no, it doesn't make it spam
2) i'm only ahead of you because i spend more time on the site than you.................

dont think so, im on here all the time now, and you never complain about other peoples spam, everyone does it, even you, so stop picking me out even if i do do it a little more than everyone else, if you look carefully you'll notice everyones doing it, its because you expect me to spam that it becomes more apparent, anyway, i shall spam as much as i like thankyou.

Another mass agreement although I'm impatient so I couldn't be doing with sitting in a Il-2 so, Yak-9U for me.

Pe-8 wasn't great. And I didn't think it was actually used all that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back