SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Now I'm not entirely up with you on the japanese Language, Tsuchi-iro is Earth Brown colour so I am assuming you mean "Red Brown" props...?

I'm not entirely sure about the colour but there certainly is some reference to the Green for props. I' sure there are a few different alternatives that would apply.

While on the Japanese theme...A6M5 Zero...
 

Attachments

  • A6M5_7675.JPG
    A6M5_7675.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 109
  • A6M5_7676.JPG
    A6M5_7676.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 106
Very good Wayne.:D The aka-tsuchi-iro/seki-kashoku is an Earth-Brown paint.
And of course there is always possiblility of the non standard painting of props by Japanese maintenance teams.

Zero looks very nice.:D THX for the pics.
 
Looks great!
 
Thanks Guys....Absolutely!!...all set for the Melb Expo mate...looking forward to saying hello, provided you call in!
 
28th - 29th June at Sandown...
 
Wayne, Great! I would love to have seen the whole show! The Me 262 has been one of my favorites for years! Reminds me of a shark.... -Karl

Thanks Guys...Karl I'll have to dig out some Me262's and post them in the 'Post your Models' thread!..just for your pleasure...and others of course!!:D
 
Awesome Il-2 !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back