Screaming Eagle's cavalcade of cars!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Screaming Eagle

Senior Master Sergeant
Nov 26, 2006
Queensland, Australia
Well I have finally found my transfer cable for my phone so I thought I would share some pics of my mate's and I bush bashers. First up is a TX gemini we bought for $250. We fixed the head and gave it a $9 paint job She has finally met her demise when my mate was driving it and the the left tie rod broke, so forced with no where to go he ended up doing a burnout destroying both rear tyres and blowing up the engine in the process.

And our other bush basher, the new one. Its a suzuki carry van, cut down and modified into a ute. This is the same van that we rolled last weekend. This one in particular also boasts a welded diff. We also got two more of them unmodifed in the deal we did with the owner. All up they cost us $100. Now to get this one running properly so we don't have to get towed anymore!

And heres a pic of my mates toyota hilux ute when we got it stuck after the rains. Thats me trying to dig it out the diff!

yup daniel sure is mate! and you're right terry I was pretty lucky I only grazed up my leg pretty bad. Lucky, don't worry about the women part mate, I got it covered.

Users who are viewing this thread