Show us your library....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A question though... is the "Vengeance of outback" similar in the content to the "Vengeance! The Vultee Vengeance Dive Bomber" or these are of different kind?

Very different. Vengeance of the outback is the true story about a Vengeance and crew who went missing in the West Australian outback and the subsequent search for the aircrew. It's a good read but unfortunately doesn't end well for one of them.

Very different. Vengeance of the outback is the true story about a Vengeance and crew who went missing in the West Australian outback and the subsequent search for the aircrew. It's a good read but unfortunately doesn't end well for one of them.

Ok. THX.

Andy, how are those Royal units of the Australian Airforce 10 volume set. Looks real interesting and I have never seen those before?

Thanks in advance Paul

I remember being impressed with FLAK and FLY, but it was only when FLY came out in 2008 with a photo of Micheal Veitch in it, when I finally twigged where I recognised him from.
From the comedy TV series Fast Forward.

Here he is brilliantly taking the piss outta Sonny Hammond's character from the Skippy TV show...

So trying something different for those that might be interested. Format is Excel and No it's not complete and I am still working on it. There are Errors and I have redone the format a few times so not everything filled out and I still have more to go. But for those interested I think I have about 90 percent of my library cataloged here in excel. I did this for two reason, one you can not see everything in pictures and two it well helps me from getting duplicates. I have the filters turned on so you can do some searches by authors and such. As I said there are errors but its a work in progress. Might help for some people if they want feed back on some books but I have to admit I have more books right now then I have read but may help for people doing for research.

All the best

Paul

Attachments

• Micdrow Books.xlsx
    63.7 KB · Views: 71

Users who are viewing this thread