Shropshire Model Show 2012.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Some of our UK members might be interested in this one. The Shropshire Model Show is being held at the RAF Museum, Cosford, on April 1st. Details as per the leaflet below.
I might be going, with my mate Mick, depending how I feel the day before. Far as I know, there is also a Motorcycle Marathon starting from the Museum on the same day, so parking might be some distance from the entrance, a big consideration in my case. Should be a good show though, with all those trade stands, and one coming from Belgium.

Attachments

• Can Jan 574.jpg
    Can Jan 574.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 154
April Fools Day.......................
I was discharged from the Navy on April 1, 1964............. Gord ahmighty........... That long ago??????

Get lots of pics!
I've decided I won't be going - it's Easter weekend, there's a motorbike marathon starting from the Museum on the same day, and I guess it'll be quite busy! Don't think my legs, or patience, would stand the strain!

Is this held annually around the same time each year? If so, I might be tempted to go and spend a week with my sister in Bridgnorth next year...

Far as I know yes, it's an annual event, normally around the same time. If you have a look at the pic of the leaflet in the first post, there's a contact address for a chap in Ellesmere - maybe an e-mail nearer the date would confirm things. If you have problems, let me know, and I'll 'phone him for you - cheaper than trying to call from Canada!

Thanks for the offer Airframes, I may take you up on that early next year. Of course the other alternative would be to impose on my sister's hospitality in November, so I can attend SMW at Telford :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back