Sick of Michael Jackson Again (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good point, Lucky. Luckily Waylon Jennings didn't get on that plane.

MJ is extremely overrated.

I am not a psychologist but I think feeling like a child and being a pedophile are somewhat exclusive.

He slept with other boys because that's what children do before they discover sexuality. The parents of some of these children were lower to middle class and saw an easy way to earn a buck. And they did.

The guy was a freak and I am not covering up for him now he's dead but all in all, I don't think he was a pedophile. He doesn't fit the profile.

Kris

Perhaps it was about the Peter Pan syndrome.
There is quite a lot about it.

Peter Pan May Hover Over Jackson Abuse Trial, LA TIMES, 7.18.04
Is Michael Jackson Stuck in Childhood? - ABC News

The singer spends a great deal of his time associating with children, but he himself maintains many childlike qualities. He speaks in a childlike voice and pursues childish activities such as scooter riding (even when children are not present). Like Peter Pan, he even lives in a place called Neverland.

Permanent Childhood

Many people love children, and there is nothing necessarily sinister about Jackson's affinity for youngsters. None of the experts in forensic psychiatry and child development who were interviewed had any direct knowledge of the case, and none made any judgment on Jackson's possible guilt or innocence.

It is the seemingly extreme childishness that Jackson himself exhibits that experts find unique.

Television interviews with Jackson make it appear as if he wants to "hang onto and preserve his childlike demeanor," said Dr. Fred Berlin, a psychiatric expert in pedophilia at Johns Hopkins University. "He seems proud of it."

"He seems stuck in childhood himself," said forensic psychiatrist Ryan Finkenbine of West Virginia University Medical School. "It's one of the more interesting aspects of the case."

Michael Borack, a forensic psychiatrist at the University of Cincinnati Medical School, has evaluated many pedophiles, and says Jackson does not fit the usual profile.

Kris

I am not a psychologist but I think feeling like a child and being a pedophile are somewhat exclusive.

He slept with other boys because that's what children do before they discover sexuality. The parents of some of these children were lower to middle class and saw an easy way to earn a buck. And they did.

The guy was a freak and I am not covering up for him now he's dead but all in all, I don't think he was a pedophile. He doesn't fit the profile.

Kris

Agreed completely. He was still a freak though and I still would not have wanted my children to hang out with him.

Jut heard his last new song for the first time on the radio yesterday. A better title would have been 'This is Sh!t'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back