Sick of Michael Jackson Again

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I can understand that you might want to give up and call it quits if...*huge intake of air*...you lose your job, the wife wants a divorce because she's been messing with your best buddy, you have to move because the house has burned, your teenage daughter gets raped and winds up preggers and with HIV, your son gets killed by a madman who then wipes his hands in your parrot that he strangled - and then the psycho proceeds with offing your parents in the most nasty ways while you're forced to watch, before he finishes off by eating your dog...

That was interesting.

Very interesting.

BB, have you been getting out enough lately? :lol:

Um..... so how was your day at work???????? :lol:

Great, thanks. ;)
We closed shop and went to the beach and had a great time.
The boss spent a bunch of money on ice cream for all of us, and we went swimming and all...*mutters*...it has got to be the sun...yes...that must be it... :lol:

That was interesting.
Very interesting.
BB, have you been getting out enough lately? :lol:

Out? Recently?
Sure, why??? :lol: *wide-eyed, innocent look, followed very closely by a very broad grin*

Last edited:
Maybe people are losing it from all the 24 hour non-stop coverage that is still happening. Pop culture is *@ing retarded!

Gentlemen
The only Michael Jackson for me is
Capt Michael Jackson , a WW2 pilot with the 62nd FS in Boxted UK
Flew P 47 D 28.44 19780 " Teddy"
lg-659745-0-9964.jpg
he was A real HERO!!!!
lets remember him !!!!!!!!!
Gerrit

(and not that child molesting plastic face sqeeling freak...)

Although, I wasn't born when Michael Jackson was younger.... I think he has some great talent. Was he a bit odd? Yes. The first case against him did he do it? Probably. Was it dumb when he held the baby over the ledge? Yes. Was the last case against him true? No, look at the background of the family, please.

Michael Jackson was weird but I think some people who hate him have only one thing to say, which is pedantic and that is he was a pedophile. (YES I know what pedantic means.) What he did had nothing to do to his music. Again, the people who didn't like him or don't all they have to say is that "He was a pedophile".......... Now, I'm saying it isn't weird but it gets annoying when all people say is that. I personally like his music.

Also, people say he deserved to die. No one DESERVES to die. It is self-evident that his music was great. There doesn't need to be facts or minute or huge (Not the time measurement) details of his life that would in anyway affect his music.

But everyone saying at the time saying there sick of him being glorified, you know what? I agree to an extent. You see him on TV once in a while and its OK but after he died many people who didn't listen to him because they thought he was weird saw how good his music was. The reason it was covered was because of the fact that he was about to go in concert 50 days straight and how much of an impact HE made on the music world. Hell, after he died my little brother listens to Michael Jackson. Now, if you all think you can dance better and sing better than Michael, please, be my guest and try to do both. As much as I hate Obama and Pelosi, do they deserve to die? I DONT THINK SO!

Now, I am normally a person with 2 sentence response but that last post did it for me :evil: :evil: :evil:

And FYI, this is an OPINION, what I think, what I believe, I don't care who it is, you won't change my opinion. Everyone who commented on this thread with nothing to say but negatives I ask you, did he deserve to die? What would you think if you knew someone very closely and someone said "They deserved to die?" what would you do? Punch them or unleash a torrent of anger. Michael was who he was, you can accept that, or you can't. I'm not like Marek if he molested my daughter or son (I don't have one. .. yet) I would forgive him, I wouldn't!

Anyways what I am trying to say is should he be glorified at the time? NO. Was he weird? YES. Can anyone here sing and dance better than him?????? I seriously, seriously DOUBT it. Can people have there opinions and say he was a pedophile? Sure. Your opinion is equal to mine and irrefutable.

Now you can accept ME or you can't. I don't care because I AM WHO I AM, a boy who appreciates MJ's music.. I am not who you want me to be....

R.I.P Michael.

Last edited:
Good post B-17. I understand what you're saying. Before all the plastic andf child stuff, he was a great artist with a damaged personality. I went to his concert with his brothers in 1985 and it was great.

Its just those other intrusions, one can not forgive nor forget. And that makes it difficult.

Ditto that Njaco (and good post indeed B-17). I'm not too fond of MJ as a person but I will admit he had talent- and at least his music was/is better than the rap crap I hear elsewhere. Should he be remembered? Sure, but I think the media is overdoing it to where it's MJ this and MJ that. I say put him six feet under, briefly remember him, and move on.

He made some great music. Some awesome music even! But did he produce anything worthwhile in the last 15 years ??

For what it's worth it's clear to me he wasn't a pedophile. He was a child himself. Which other grown up man builds his own theme park and zoo ? He probably never had sex in his entire life.

Kris

He did have one or two songs. Nothing huge you are right.

Hey had some very huge hits back in the 80s, before he became a freak.

Part of me thinks he is nothing but a sick pedophile, but after watching an interview about his childhood, I think it became obvious that he was still a child in his own mind. The way he was abused by his father and the way he was brought up.

Not trying to make excuses for his behavior, but after reading the interview I can understand how he came to be what he was. He really was a child in his own mind.

Yea I agree he was a pedophile I was referring to CIvettone's post the last 15 years. So from 1994 on I think he Had 'You are not alone" and a few other but again I agree he was a pedophile but he did have some great music. :D Well in my opinion.

Say what you want about Michael Jackson (was never a real fan) or Elvis Presley, none of them got down in history like when Buddy Holly, Big Bopper and Richie Valens died in that plane crash back in '59....

The Day When Music Died!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back