Silly phrases in foreign languages

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well,how do you know that they are not clever>>probably a lot of them are student's in the university,they are just having fun

well, maybe. you're right it cannot be said straightly based on a picture, but as my grandma says "a well-grown girl does not behave like this" :lol:

well,tell your grandma that we are in the year 2005
those people went 2 or 3 years to the army,they deserve to act like that,they never had a normal life

dont know,never went there
why to discriminate ?y can catch a sweden one,an israeli one,and a russian,at the same time!!we have to unite the world!!!! :lol: ;) 8) 8) 8)

anyone here that can speak fluent French by chance?? i'm looking to translate the phrase "for you to visit" or "for your visit" or words to that effect, it's you singular.........

ariel81 said:
those people went 2 or 3 years to the army,they deserve to act like that,they never had a normal life

i tell her all the time, hehe.

and yes, you're right they nebver had a normal life

ariel81 said:

I disagree. I have been in the army for almost 6 years and I have had a normal life and act normal.

I like the harsher languages like German and Russian. Well I speak one of them, so I guess that is better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back