Silly phrases in foreign languages

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well German is funm mainly becuase it can Attachsomuchwordstogether... I have also several friends that have silly German names:

Apfelbaum, Zitronenbaum, Mandelbaum...

That is how it really is though. I remember when I was in the Balkans. Everywhere we went (Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Bulgaria) we would get whatever we wanted for like a Dollar or a Euro. I remember we landed in Macedonia and we found a Mc Donalds and decided to buy Cheeseburgers for everyone back at the base and we paid $5.00 and they litterally closed down after we left because they had no burgers left. In Bulgaria my friend bought some really nice suits for like $10.00.

I hated being in the Bulkans, when I was there it was boring, all we did was is going on a patrol in the villages then go back to the camp and clean our rifles and make our beds, jerk off(around) and read comic books.

I was not with them at the time, but my unit was the first regular helicopter unit to cross the borders as soon as the bombing stopped.

In '94 I was sent to Bosnia which was boring as shit, but I was sent again in late March of '99 this time to assist in the operations within Kosovo ,to perform target designations for Cf-18's, we were also preparing for a possible invasion of the province, but we were more serious about preparations for search and rescue missions, which we didnt even get to do, god forbid I might have to shoot someone.

Well yes we did end up crossing there too, but not as an Invasion force, more as a "Sorry we bombed you and slaughtered your families, making Milosevic your the good guy....so here have a chocolate bar" we never thought that we could win by just airpower(though it was the intention), but we came in, I got to see Pristina which was a f*cking mess after we were done with it.

We never should have bombed the city's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back