Silly phrases in foreign languages

dummy??what's that?? :?: :?: :?: :?:

isralis are hot in bed,russians are not so hot,but they are easy,and they do wathever you want
 
dummy - not clever ;)

and i believe the israeli girls are hot, it's enough to see the pic, and i also went thru some ose chaim though ;)
 
well,how do you know that they are not clever>>probably a lot of them are student's in the university,they are just having fun
 
well, maybe. you're right it cannot be said straightly based on a picture, but as my grandma says "a well-grown girl does not behave like this" :lol:
 
well,tell your grandma that we are in the year 2005
those people went 2 or 3 years to the army,they deserve to act like that,they never had a normal life
 
dont know,never went there
why to discriminate ?y can catch a sweden one,an israeli one,and a russian,at the same time!!we have to unite the world!!!! :lol: :wink: 8) 8) 8)
 
anyone here that can speak fluent French by chance?? i'm looking to translate the phrase "for you to visit" or "for your visit" or words to that effect, it's you singular.........
 
ariel81 said:
well,tell your grandma that we are in the year 2005
those people went 2 or 3 years to the army,they deserve to act like that,they never had a normal life

i tell her all the time, hehe.

and yes, you're right they nebver had a normal life
 
ariel81 said:
well,tell your grandma that we are in the year 2005
those people went 2 or 3 years to the army,they deserve to act like that,they never had a normal life

I disagree. I have been in the army for almost 6 years and I have had a normal life and act normal.
 
I like the harsher languages like German and Russian. Well I speak one of them, so I guess that is better than nothing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back