Site Affiliate Participation Disclosure - (Amazon and eBay) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
We wanted to take a moment to be transparent about our use of affiliate links through Amazon Associates and eBay Partner Network. These links provide a small commission for any transactions made through them, which help us to pay the bills associated with running this website, e.g., hosting fees, maintenance costs, software licenses and other expenses.

We want to assure you that we only promote products that we believe will be of interest to our users, and we encourage our users to post links that they believe will be genuinely valuable to our community. As such, any links posted to Amazon or eBay by our users will be tagged with our affiliate ID.

Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience while using our website, and we believe that being transparent about our use of affiliate links is an important part of achieving that goal. We value your trust and appreciate your continued support.

If you have any questions or concerns about our use of affiliate links, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Noticed the alert today. Thanks for communicating the purpose.
Of course. I feel as though this option is low impact to site experience for members. If anything the linking to items/content that is site relevant may provide an enhancement to the site and the ability for the site to be affiliate helps keep it running.

I must admit that I don't understand what the hell everyone is talking about here but do appreciate what is being done to keep the site vibrant. If there are simple tips, in plain English, on what I can do to help through my daily use, then I'd be happy to contribute in my own little way

I must admit that I don't understand what the hell everyone is talking about here but do appreciate what is being done to keep the site vibrant. If there are simple tips, in plain English, on what I can do to help through my daily use, then I'd be happy to contribute in my own little way
It means that if you put a link to Amazon or eBay on this site, horse gets a small fee, which he uses to pay the hosting of the site.

I have a lot - but reserving for next book.

We have been assimilated.
dedde7_7e99690f543a45728eea9da4c7f5355d~mv2.jpg

We wanted to take a moment to be transparent about our use of affiliate links through Amazon Associates and eBay Partner Network. These links provide a small commission for any transactions made through them, which help us to pay the bills associated with running this website, e.g., hosting fees, maintenance costs, software licenses and other expenses.

We want to assure you that we only promote products that we believe will be of interest to our users, and we encourage our users to post links that they believe will be genuinely valuable to our community. As such, any links posted to Amazon or eBay by our users will be tagged with our affiliate ID.

Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience while using our website, and we believe that being transparent about our use of affiliate links is an important part of achieving that goal. We value your trust and appreciate your continued support.

If you have any questions or concerns about our use of affiliate links, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back