Welcome to 2018! :: Updates and Changes going forward. Thoughts?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Never sold never shutdown. A rough patch of maintenance on my part for a bit. But fortunately the other admin/mods kept it rolling if only on three wheels. I think we've got that fourth wheel back now! :wav:
ahh ok things have definitely changed but still see alot of the old crew here

Crimea_River Crimea_River , I think we'll keep th at theme as a choice as well, but I don't think much maintenance will be done on it. I changes a inevitable anyway, so I suggest to try one of the two new themes anyway as they perform much better as well. But it's your own choice.

OK, be patient with me please because I'm old and slow. I thought this new/old Arktakus thingy was an optional site layout. Are you now saying the "new" one (I don't know what it's called) is not going to be supported anymore? And there's a second "new" one? I don't get what's going on. What are the two "new" themes and what's the one that won't be maintained and how the heck do I switch????

I'm starting to feel like Chris......

Crimea_River Crimea_River the one you are on, Xenith. That will still be available to use. There will be two new options Artakus v2 and Artakus - Blue/Grey.
So if you wish to stay with Xenith, then you will not be affected.

There is an updated version of the forum software. The site will switch to it in the mid to end of this year. The new software requires new styles. At that point the style options will change, but I don't know what that will consist of right now.

OK, be patient with me please because I'm old and slow. I thought this new/old Arktakus thingy was an optional site layout. Are you now saying the "new" one (I don't know what it's called) is not going to be supported anymore? And there's a second "new" one? I don't get what's going on. What are the two "new" themes and what's the one that won't be maintained and how the heck do I switch????

I'm starting to feel like Chris......
Yeah if you like you can keep the current theme, probably until the big software update of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back