Welcome to 2018! :: Updates and Changes going forward. Thoughts?

wilbur1 wilbur1 welcome back! Still here kicking. Hope you enjoy the site again :D
yea its been a bit last I had heard was the site was sold and shut down glad to see it back
 
Never sold never shutdown. A rough patch of maintenance on my part for a bit. But fortunately the other admin/mods kept it rolling if only on three wheels. I think we've got that fourth wheel back now! :wav:
 
Never sold never shutdown. A rough patch of maintenance on my part for a bit. But fortunately the other admin/mods kept it rolling if only on three wheels. I think we've got that fourth wheel back now! :wav:
ahh ok things have definitely changed but still see alot of the old crew here
 
ahh ok things have definitely changed but still see alot of the old crew here
Yes...time plays that trick on us all. Never ceasing
 
Welcome back Wilbur! Yeah the forum hit a bit of a lull but Horse is back 1000% and things are better than ever! I'm personally excited to see all the new activity here.
hey Thor how ya been
 
A blue/grey/black version of the Artakus can be found here - WW2Aircraft.net Forums

or bottom left style chooser - Artakus -Blue/Grey
 
Crimea_River Crimea_River , I think we'll keep th at theme as a choice as well, but I don't think much maintenance will be done on it. I changes a inevitable anyway, so I suggest to try one of the two new themes anyway as they perform much better as well. But it's your own choice.

OK, be patient with me please because I'm old and slow. I thought this new/old Arktakus thingy was an optional site layout. Are you now saying the "new" one (I don't know what it's called) is not going to be supported anymore? And there's a second "new" one? I don't get what's going on. What are the two "new" themes and what's the one that won't be maintained and how the heck do I switch????

I'm starting to feel like Chris......
 
Crimea_River Crimea_River the one you are on, Xenith. That will still be available to use. There will be two new options Artakus v2 and Artakus - Blue/Grey.
So if you wish to stay with Xenith, then you will not be affected.

There is an updated version of the forum software. The site will switch to it in the mid to end of this year. The new software requires new styles. At that point the style options will change, but I don't know what that will consist of right now.
 
OK, be patient with me please because I'm old and slow. I thought this new/old Arktakus thingy was an optional site layout. Are you now saying the "new" one (I don't know what it's called) is not going to be supported anymore? And there's a second "new" one? I don't get what's going on. What are the two "new" themes and what's the one that won't be maintained and how the heck do I switch????

I'm starting to feel like Chris......
Yeah if you like you can keep the current theme, probably until the big software update of the forum.
 
Thanks guys. Clear now. Apologies but too much change at one time scrambles my brain more than it already is. Looks like there's time before I need to worry about more scrambling.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back