Forum updated to latest version (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
All

The site was just upgraded to the latest forum software version. This is needed to maintain site security and functionality.

There should be consistency between previous software and this update. The Admins/Mods will be addressing issues that come up and will tweak things with your input. Please post issues/suggestions in the Website Section:

Suggestions -- Corrections / Suggestions
Errors/Issues -- Errors / Problems

Thank you, david

My screen is haywire, this is what your post looks like .

<div class="bbWrapper">All<br /> <br /> The site was just upgraded to the latest forum software version. This is needed to maintain site security and functionality.<br /> <br /> There should be consistency between previous software and this update. The Admins/Mods will be addressing issues that come up and will tweak things with your input. Please post issues/suggestions in the Website Section:<br /> <br /> <b><span style="color: rgb(251, 160, 38)"><span style="font-size: 15px">Suggestions --</span></span><span style="color: rgb(44, 130, 201)"><span style="font-size: 15px"> <a href="Corrections / Suggestions" class="link link--internal" data-proxy-href="/forum/proxy.php?link=https%3A%2F%2Fww2aircraft.net%2Fforum%2Ftopics%2Fcorrections-suggestions.17%2F&amp;hash=26d9ceda227fd96e9fe81e3bab38b6f2">Corrections / Suggestions</a></span></span><br /> <span style="color: rgb(251, 160, 38)"><span style="font-size: 15px">Errors/Issues --</span></span><span style="color: rgb(44, 130, 201)"><span style="font-size: 15px"> <a href="Errors / Problems" class="link link--internal" data-proxy-href="/forum/proxy.php?link=https%3A%2F%2Fww2aircraft.net%2Fforum%2Ftopics%2Ferrors-problems.39%2F&amp;hash=8dc4a6b208b430573f11dbcea5880d99">Errors / Problems</a></span></span></b><br /> <br /> Thank you, david</div>

I had the same until I cleared my cache so would recommend everyone doing the same.
Yea. Updated php to go along with new forum version. But something got stuck in memory during building and couldn't pop it. But ole reboot of server came through.

This is what I saw - had flashbacks to 1997 when WebTV couldn't load a java page :lol:

Screenshot_2021-06-16-14-27-55.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back