Welcome to 2018! :: Updates and Changes going forward. Thoughts?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We'll have to discuss this horse, but in my opinion because of this, we should take the original version of this theme as an alternative for users who don't like brown instead of the Xenith which is to heavy and unstable.

Yea this one is quite a slim one compared to Xenith. Should load faster and take less bandwidth and use fewer system resources
My mobile' Internet Speed is -E !!!
But, Hopefully, it can load this forum fast and good.
---
PC Speed is enough to play "Operation Flash point: Resistance" online!
lacking for more modern games like Men of War : AS2 or MMO/MMORPG ones!

It was horse who did this, so don't thank me.
Underneath there is a whole new theme. I believe it's actually lighter than the current default theme which is very heavy weight. And adjust very well to the telephone unlike the current one. On my rather low-end cellphone, the current theme is unusable while the new artakus actually works rather nicely.
Now that I can try it on my cell phone, it performs much better and as they have mentioned it is easier to read, it will only be a matter of getting used to it and trying it out ... suggestions, doubts and improvements can gradually emerge.

Personally I like more blue and gray tones, not so much the brown and cuttlefish colors, however ... they make it look elegant and modern; It's just a matter of getting used to it.

:thumbup:

Commendable work on replicating the old scheme but, to be honest, I'm slow to get used to new things so reverting back to yet another format is something that I'm not going to do. Had a brief look at it - looks great - but I'm not going there after having now finally gotten used to this "new" one.

Is the "spy" function gone and what does the red box next to new posts mean? Just curious.
The number is the count of unread posts.
If you do mark forums read you will see it goes to zero.

Again the count is not threads but posts

If you click the counter you will be moved to the list of posts.

Crimea_River Crimea_River , I think we'll keep th at theme as a choice as well, but I don't think much maintenance will be done on it. I changes a inevitable anyway, so I suggest to try one of the two new themes anyway as they perform much better as well. But it's your own choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back