Welcome to 2018! :: Updates and Changes going forward. Thoughts?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Welcome to 2018! :hello2: Thank you!

Hope your New Years went well. Yes! Earth was vibrating for new year!

Starting this thread to get your feedback on the site.
  • Things that you wish were different? -
  • Features you'd like to see? is it possible to add a wiki program/section? or a dictionary - like thing?
  • New forum sections? No Idea!
  • Forum organization? Good.
  • Appearance and layout? Excellent.
  • Etc any other inputs Nothing.

I will keep this open and update with some thoughts of my own. Things I'd like to add to the site. Please opine, I look forward to your input.

David

Thank You.

David, All moderators and users,

I hope you have an amasing new year!

SharukinTurgal (ST) Artseroni

(My Assyrian name, Sharukin = Great King / Turgal = War Chief)

I would like to have the birthdays back. It was always a nice personal touch to start a thread for a member's birthday. We lost it with this Xenforo system.

Same Here !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
On my laptop using the track pad.

So you should be able to move your pointer ( cursor ) anywhere over the grey area on your screen ( marked with arrows in the pic below, for example.. ) then hit the trackpad in order to simulate the left mouse button.Unless you have two buttons there with the trackpad ( touchpad) so use the left one. The opened menu will be closed. Please check.

grey1.jpg

Yes, Wojtek. I know that and can do that. I just don't like that I HAVE to do that! In my opinion, the drop down menus should disappear once you have moused away from them. The should not stay open.

Yeah, horse and I were looking into another theme and then we thought why not change it back to the best theme we've had in the forum's existence. Horse absolutely did a terrific job imitating this theme.

For the newbies here, the example for this theme was used here from 2006 to 2010. This is not the same theme, it's more modern now and will adjust to your phone, unlike the old one, but it's heavily inspired by it.

Yeah, horse and I were looking into another theme and then we thought why not change it back to the best theme we've had in the forum's existence. Horse absolutely did a terrific job imitating this theme.

For the newbies here, the example for this theme was used here from 2006 to 2010. This is not the same theme, it's more modern now and will adjust to your phone, unlike the old one, but it's heavily inspired by it.

Well, i'm not a Technical guy in PC, Programming and Such ...
But i really like this one.

I do not remember having lived on my arrival date (Aug 2014) the Atrakus style (now I know the dates, Marcel post # 34), I agree with michaelmaltby and ARTESH with the classic and elegant format.
I also like that you can see the Siggys completely.
Does not this affect the good performance and speed of response in the forum? And it is very nice that you can have the option to choose the one you like at a certain moment.

Thanks Marcel and Horse, they are doing a very good job.

Saludos y gracias :thumbup:
Luis Carlos

It was horse who did this, so don't thank me.
Underneath there is a whole new theme. I believe it's actually lighter than the current default theme which is very heavy weight. And adjust very well to the telephone unlike the current one. On my rather low-end cellphone, the current theme is unusable while the new artakus actually works rather nicely.

I do not remember having lived on my arrival date (Aug 2014) the Atrakus style (now I know the dates, Marcel post # 34), I agree with michaelmaltby and ARTESH with the classic and elegant format.
I also like that you can see the Siggys completely.
Does not this affect the good performance and speed of response in the forum? And it is very nice that you can have the option to choose the one you like at a certain moment.

Thanks Marcel and Horse, they are doing a very good job.

Saludos y gracias :thumbup:
Luis Carlos
با سرعت پایین اینترنت ایران،
الان خیلی راحت تر لود میشه!
هم با گوشی و هم از طریق کامپیوتر!

Due to low speed of internet in Iran (for current uprising)
previous theme needed a long time to be loaded.
but now, it takes only seconds to load.
Both Mobile and PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back