Site Update (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Because this is a WW2 Aviation site and not a Modeling site. Modeling is an important part of this forum, but it is not the main thing this forum is about. We do not want that forgotten. We also want to continue to attract people that are here to discuss actual aviation.

We are the scale modelers. You will be drawn into the hobby. Resistance is futile! :lol:

We are the scale modelers. You will be drawn into the hobby. Resistance is futile! :lol:

I do models as well. Well I have not done one in a while, and as soon as I get a new Airbrush I would like to continue, but that still does not change the fact that it is not he main part of the forum.

Great work Horse! Just wanted to thank you for all your efforts. In the time you had to rework this site, you've already made it far better than others I've visited that look like crap and never get updated.

Horse, in post #36 you stated that "My Replies" and "My Threads" would be up that day. I do not see them anywhere. Am I missing something or did you run into a problem?

sorry, ran into a little problem. this new version of the forum does not support the same search fields and tokens, which previous did. I am looking up the proper fields and tokens that must be set, with user variables to pull up proper search results.

Thank you Horse, just wondering what transpired, whenever you can, thank you for working on it and trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back