Something I been working on

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well the Cabinet is all but done I think sure changes the look of the whole room.The doors I found at Hoods for "TEN BUCKS A PIECE" that is cheaper than I can buy the wood or build them.The work station is next if time provides it.

that is unbelieveable, man. I wish I could be that handy! perhaps one day....the only handyman in my household is my stepdad. and he's built some nice things, with my help of course. lol I SERIOUSLY need to put up another shelf....I'm running out of room to put my models >.>

Thanks Rob and Hugh it was tuff getting motivated today but it finally happened.I got the lights up and wired in and what a PIA to some degree I did not leave enough wire in the wall to work with short of me going in the attic and loosening up the u-nails and that was not happening.I prevailed in the long run just one double light was not working all the way so back to Lowes tomorrow.I will pop up some pics tomorrow or the next day. ;) Cheers

Well she is getting awful close got the lights,dust collection system(still needs varnish) and the outlets wired up.The draws are getting close to being completed also just got to buy alittle more wood.I have not trimed out the top yet because I have to drill some 1/2" holes in it for the vise to be installed on the L/end.I had a thought tonight on the first section to the left of putting my 2 gallon air tank there with a permanent table top coupler so I could plug in there?I put in 13.5 hours today with some asprins needed about 3 hours ago :|.If I can complete it enough tomorrow I am going to Hobbytown in Mobile as treat to myself :occasion9:

Some pics........

Attachments

• shop 008 (800 x 600).jpg
    shop 008 (800 x 600).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 114
  • shop 009 (800 x 600).jpg
    shop 009 (800 x 600).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 119
Well this should close this thread out for me the wall work station is complete except for a couple of things tomorrow minor stuff.As you can see added an extra draw on the far right side to hide more stuff.I really enjoyed this project the most so far and like it should taught me some things.I still have to build myself a work island to be able to work in a 360' fashion and a wall rack to store misc. wood.The other pic just shows the clamp station and reloading station and the entrance to the office/model room.It has been fun and have very much appreciated the support I got ;)

Attachments

• shop 011 (800 x 600).jpg
    shop 011 (800 x 600).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 107
  • shop 012 (800 x 600).jpg
    shop 012 (800 x 600).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 106
Thanks thier Evan and Hugh it was alot of fun and the sense of accoplishment was nice.You are right Evan not going to be topped for alittle while but I have made a decision I think from plans for the Island.I was going to make it roll so I can lay it up against the wall when not in use but in my readings you want that platform set good.I may buy some wheels that lock down which could be one solution?Anyway thanks for the postive feedback ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back