Something I been working on

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just ran across this thread. Where are you going to put the Vac machine?

I have room on the other side of the cave for that.It might not be as elaborate as yours but Andy do you think it could be done with one of those heat guns you use for removing tiles?

Rob I probably never will build it I got it really really really cheap.Email me your addy.Cheers

alrighty, I've sent ya the email. thanks a bunch, man. you dunno how hard American Airlines birds are to come by. AA has some type of strict copyright law that prohibits most model makers from producing American Airlines decals. old or current. anyway, thanks again :D you can tell I'm such a sucker for silver birds like that <3

Well it's not much of an update but progress.I have built the shelves for the lower cabinets all out of scrap wood I just could not see making something extravagant being no one after this will see them once the doors are made.My Wife will like the fact that all all the models are out of the house and the old desk removed from the extra bedroom.When you look at the models most of them are two deep I did not count but I figure maybe 100+ kits on the lower shelves.

Attachments

• GS 009 (800 x 600).jpg
    GS 009 (800 x 600).jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 145
  • GS 011 (800 x 600).jpg
    GS 011 (800 x 600).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 122
  • GS 010 (800 x 600).jpg
    GS 010 (800 x 600).jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 140
you should get 'em all out and take pics of what you got! :lol: most kits I had was like 10 at a time.

I just showed your little project here to my wife Kevin. Her response: "His wife just wanted his cr@p out of the house" If only I had room in the back yard I'm sure I would be able to get one too! :lol:

:lol::lol: yea Glenn she is probably right but remember on the other side of that cabinet is the wood work area.I got my last bonus a couble of weeks ago and I have tried to keep it for thyself to start the last workstation.I cannot figure what she wants to do with the computer roomi n the house.That was the old com/hobby room I know that carpet comes up and hardwood goes down but beyond that :?::?:

Well the Cabinet is all but done I think sure changes the look of the whole room.The doors I found at Hoods for "TEN BUCKS A PIECE" that is cheaper than I can buy the wood or build them.The work station is next if time provides it.

Attachments

• shop 001 (800 x 600).jpg
    shop 001 (800 x 600).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 122
  • shop 002 (800 x 600).jpg
    shop 002 (800 x 600).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Back