SOREN OR BILL? Lets hear it! (1 Viewer)

Remember this is a joke only.

• Vote one of them off forum?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that he didn't recieve a warning for this is beyond me as I have recieved warnings for way less, one example was me being rude towards glen which caused Adler PM'ing me and telling me to behave. (He's said it publicly as-well) But does Bill recieve a single warning, despite for being the first to throw the mud on several occasions, nope..

Allright Soren now you are pissing off! Do you want to do that? I will send you packing for a very long time. I have no problem doing it.

1. I never sent you a pm about you attacking glen. Now you are making **** up.

2. I only send you pm's when you flame people for no reason, which happens quite a bit.

3. Everytime I sent you a pm, I sent one to Bill as well. He recieved the same ****ing warnings as you did. He recieved the same amount of warnings as you did.

Now you want to lie about me and ****ing make **** up to try and make yourself look good.

Do you want to pick a fight that you can not win? Lets go mother ******!

Adler,

Don't you remember telling me to get off my high horse when debating with glen on the WW2 in General forum some while ago ? That is what I was refering to.

I'm not trying to pick a fight and I'm certainly not making sh*t up Adler, I just can't understand why you're giving me public warnings for less than what Bill has pulled off recently.

And as for Bill recieving warnings via PM, ofcourse I can't know anything about that but I know atleast he got no public ones.

Again not trying to pick a fight, so don't take it personally.

i was banned from ww2talk for being rude to a new member,and being a prick tried to log in under another name.i was going to apologise to said person,but was banned for life.i used to like arguing,laughing with a good bunch of people,i would say friends.and when you cannot leave the home,for my condition,you rely on other people to talk to.so carry on.as one mod says on the other forum;its only the internet.leave them alone.yours,lee.

Allright Soren now you are pissing off! Do you want to do that? I will send you packing for a very long time. I have no problem doing it.

1. I never sent you a pm about you attacking glen. Now you are making **** up.

2. I only send you pm's when you flame people for no reason, which happens quite a bit.

3. Everytime I sent you a pm, I sent one to Bill as well. He recieved the same ****ing warnings as you did. He recieved the same amount of warnings as you did.

Now you want to lie about me and ****ing make **** up to try and make yourself look good.

Do you want to pick a fight that you can not win? Lets go mother ******!

True - my pinky's have been slapped by Chris, Dan and Joe...

Adler,

Don't you remember telling me to get off my high horse when debating with glen on the WW2 in General forum some while ago ? That is what I was refering to.

I'm not trying to pick a fight and I'm certainly not making sh*t up Adler, I just can't understand why you're giving me public warnings for less than what Bill has pulled off recently.

And as for Bill recieving warnings via PM, ofcourse I can't know anything about that but I know atleast he got no public ones.

You have a selective memory..

Chris, Joe, Dan and I have had VERY public disputes which I realized had no purpose or benefit for me and decided that I enjoyed their company more than I enjoyed trying to pi#s them off. You are not in that company

Candidly, I would leave you alone except that you do not know how to express an opinion or a qualified statement. The challenge on the 109 above is an example of your personal style. Ditto the 'science versus the art of aeroelasticity'. I will reply shortly, but wish to use that as an illustration of personal friction based on your (and perhaps my) style

Secondly, you mix and match your facts often (not most of the time) to make your point.

Third, you frequently dive into aero to attempt to prove some points and then attempt to browbeat or berate others who disagree either your point or approach.

I take particular delight in pointing those out, then badgering you to 'fess up' when you make a really dumb mistake. Examples like the Lednicer Report come to mind, whether discussing Drag results in the model, pressure distributions or even structural/aerodynamic rationale for fw 190 high speed stall. That wasn't even about the theory - but the interpretation of simple results.

Even then, I would largely not care. See some of my comments to KK as an example when he starts swimming in waters that you populate, 'theoretically' speaking.

I am FAR from perfect. I make mistakes - some from ignorance, some from faulty memory - but very few from talking simply about stuff I know nothing about..

That about sums it up.

Regards,

Bill

Soren

One thing you seem to all ways take the Germans side on most things ...You really have a good knowledge of ww11 and of what the Germans did...Lots more then I ...But your statements are so pro German a lot of what you say has lost weight...

And yes there's Americans and Brits and other do too ...I understand ...I always read what you post do to all your German knowledge...But your killing it the way you come across ...Sorry to get in this pissing contest ...I'm on the forum alot but just a student around here...You are one of the Gods of knowledge around here..And you muddy it up... I am a student on this forum ...But a God on some car and racing forums.. So why would I or you want to muddy up all are hard work...??...The books of the 60's and 70's have done that anuff about ww11...

Sorry to come across as a dick...I really do have the deepest respect for you and your German knowledge...

personal observation gents..................this looks like it is going to go down a dark road with what type of objective - a slugging fest ? what would be the purpose except to give us all a good laugh ? hmmmmmmmmmm ..........

I think for all of us instead of having our reactions sitting on top of our shoulders all of us need to think for a time before we respond including myself, although I am close to perfection :lol:

Maybe these two gentlemen would "get along" much better if we changed this forum into something for crochet, knitting, tatting, embroidery, netting, point lace...etc. Njaco and Matt308 constantly tries to get me into this....thanks, but no thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyhoo, I personally feel that it would be a great loss for the forum as a whole if any of the "combatants" would be banned as they both have a tremendous knowledge about WWII aviation etc. Who knows, maybe when these two and others, battle things out, it spurrs others into looking deeper into subject at hand to form their own opinion about the topic, because many times I've stared at numbers, tables etc, that have meant absolutely nothing me, in some threads....only to find myself looking somewhere else to figure out what the h*ck they're talking about....:lol:
Even though it sometimes can be rough in the discussions around here, I feel that's only because that we're all passionate in what we're doing and each and everyone deserve all the respect for that...

I didn't see this thread until just now. I am surprised that any of the Mod's
allowed it to continue. IMHO it's in poor taste. I don't like it when two
members get into a whistling contest over something trivial, and like it even
less when one member picks on two others.

I think one of you Mod's should close this thread.

Charles

No one meant this thread as one that is picking on anyone CC. As you have seen Bill and Soren have a unending problem between them that is disruptive to this forum.

I was attempting to use some light hearted humor to make them see that. I believe it is working to a degree.

See Bill's post and Soren's post. Bill makes some very clear statements as to why he dogs Soren the way he does. Soren I think is starting to see that now, plus has posted what he thought was a double standard by the Mods. Which has also been cleared up by the Mods.

I think we are making progress here. There as been no personal attacks by anyone here vs anyone. I cannot say the same when you read these to guys chats back and forth on many threads. They go at each other like cats and dogs.

Both are great guys, both are smart guys.......but they just need to work out their problems with each other for the betterment of this forum. Or at least work out some way that is less disruptive to the form to settle their disputes (like a thread just for them to bash each other in).

This thread was meant as a funny way to get them to see their problems and see how it disrupts this forum they both love.

Adler,

I thought you were referring to this particular time, and this time I did not bust your chops this time.

Soren said:

Soren I have given him many public warnings. If you choose not to read them, that is your own fricken fault!

Soren said:

Because it is none of your business if someone else recieves a warning through a PM, just as it is no one else's busines if you get one.

Soren said:

Dont take it personally? You called me out...

I answered!

You know where the pm button is if you want to continue this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back