South Australian Model Expo Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Wurger, I think both the Albatros and the Pfalz are Eduard kits, I will check when I get home from work and see if the info is visible in the uncropped image.
Abramsteve I am not actually a member of any club but am loosely associated with SAPMA, I should simply rejoin and become a member again, it is difficult for me to get to meetings as I have other commitments on the same night, bugger!
...and thanks Emac44...

Regards Wayne

Hey Wurger, yes the Albatros is an Eduard kit as is the Pfalz it can be seen in the uncropped image.

Ok back to WWII a rather nice 1/24 Mustang

Regards Wayne.

Attachments

• P51D_w.JPG
    P51D_w.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 129
Thanks Wayne for the info.I thought the same.The Eduard kits are one of the best in the world.I have some in my "draver" all in 1:72 scale.They look really great.I've seen the 1:48 scale Eduard kits- the same impressions.As memory serves, Eduard offers now also the dual combo,weekend edition and limited edition series of kits."Full wypas" as Poles say.:lol:

BTW Mustang - :thumbleft:

regards

I've noticed some problems with the forum,recently.Two days ago it wasn't possible to open the site at all.Today,there are some errors at the sites of the forum.Besides,it takes much time to open them.Possible we have to let Horse know about this.

I might have to hook up with you Aussies sometime if I am lucky and get this job I am trying for right now. I would be coming over to Queensland (not sure where in Queensland yet) to work for awhile on some Australian Helicopters.

Hey cool, best of luck mate! If you love hot sunny days, beautiful beaches, good looking women and drinking beer you'll fit right in!
Is this job for a civilian company or something to do with the military?

Hey Adler good luck with the job oportunity hope it works out for you.

Another attempt to post a pic? YES back in business....
Academy P47N Medium scale aircraft.

Wayne

Attachments

• P47N_w.JPG
    P47N_w.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 133
  • P47N_wc.JPG
    P47N_wc.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back