South Australian Model Expo Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Wildcat, I'm pretty sure there is a Mustang and a couple of F-86 sabres but no WW2 stuff. I will resize the images and post soon!
I think it's time to do a couple of my Aussie subjects, either the P40N of John Waddy and/or one of my MkVIII Spits of Clive Caldwell or Bobby Gibbs.Will have to do some study and go for it.

Regards Wayne

Ok here are some shots of two different RAAF Mustangs the first 1/48 and the second 1/72 Mustang Single Engine Medium and Small scale categories.

Wayne

Attachments

• P51 w.JPG
    P51 w.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 127
  • P51 wa.JPG
    P51 wa.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 165
Ok as requested a couple more shots of the Su27. Sorry Wurger I didn't get up close and personal.

More Gekko and Fw190 shots will follow soon.

All the best ,
Wayne

Attachments

• Su27_d.JPG
    Su27_d.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Su27-c.JPG
    Su27-c.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 199
  • Su27_b.JPG
    Su27_b.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 113
Ok, just for you Zuluecho some more Gekko shots as requested....
the cockpit was masked outside and inside for this one. A few days before it was to be attached it was blown off the table by the airconditioner and I almost stepped on it, unfortunately one propellor assembly was not so lucky...CRUNCH! Had to take a prop from another kit and redo it.

Attachments

• Gekko_a.JPG
    Gekko_a.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Gekko_b.JPG
    Gekko_b.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Gekko_c.JPG
    Gekko_c.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 120
And for some reference here is the primary photo showing the very clean appearance of this Gekko and you can also see the darker patch or band of paint around the mid fuselage area.

Photo Credit, Famous Airplanes of the World No.57 Navy Night Fighter Gekko
Bunrindo Co. Ltd.

Attachments

• YoD-187 Front Full Viewb.JPG
    YoD-187 Front Full Viewb.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back