SPAMMERS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Na Hawajach, na Hawajach , powiesił sie chłop na ... palmie.

I wish I was a spammer. Must be great to have so much free time you can sit and write posts all day like:

Twas brillig, and the slithy tothes did GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS gabble in the gabe, all GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS mimsy were the GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS borogroves and the mome graths GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS outgrabe...

Must be a spammers moon-18. Wojtek's already flamed these idiots but the pinheads keep trying to log in.
Capture1.JPG

Geo

he, he , he...

Tower: TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees.
TWA 2341: Center, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?
Tower: Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?

You guys are pretty d*m good at shootin' em down because I haven't seen any!
Their remains are ground up and added to new forum page material...doing this reduces the impact on the environment, helps extend webpage supply and also serves as a lesson to any future spamming douchebags that might consider straying into this territory...

:laughing6: .... flying in the airspace of the C category nobody can go a toilet for pi$$ing without a permission of the ATC.

Well done on the spammer:evil: trawls. Didn't realise we had so much incoming. Reassuring to know that they regularly go down in flames.
Surely there's a medal ceremony coming soon for our defender mods? :)

Last edited:
Well done on the spammer:evil: trawls. Didn't realise we had so much incoming. Reassuring to know that they regularly go down in flames.
Surely there's a medal ceremony coming soon for our defender mods? :)

How about that most resolute of interceptor / defender the Spitfire?

Matt could be awarded Spitfire first class :)

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back