Spotted on I-5, mystery aircraft

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
30,526
26,856
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Location
Redding, California
Website
www.netallurgy.com
I had to go to SoCal this past week (absolute misery with my body still being broken up) and we pulled off the 5 in Lebec to get gas and a bite to eat. There's a facility to one side that services trucks, etc and I spotted this as we drove past. Fortunately, I had my camera handy and grabbed this shot.

I know the photo looks like hell, but it was on the fly, through a window and into the sun.

Anyway, trying to figure what it is...at first, I thought a Lockheed but the fuselage is too "boxy".

IMGP4285[800x530].jpg
 
It's a twin Beech, C-45
Thanks Joe!

Yep, Joe beat me to it! :-) Great photo Dave!
Thanks Evan!

You know, my first thought was a Beech, but then I started over analysing it...

Let this be a lesson: Always go with your first hunch! :lol:
 
Interesting shot Dave!

Certainly would be good to know that Eric.
 
That's a neat shot!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back