St Anger anybody?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No Hussars you keep contradicting yourself and saying the same things over and over.

As a real rivet head I can spot a fake a mile away and you are one.

Whatever I never claimed to be a Rivet head but I do have 30 of metallicas songs on my MP3 player so whatever im not or never claimed to be a headbanger or so, but im a big Metallica fan

Metallica are awesome, Enter Sandman is an awesome track and is one of the first solos I learned.

102first_hussars said:
Whatever I never claimed to be a Rivet head but I do have 30 of metallicas songs on my MP3 player so whatever im not or never claimed to be a headbanger or so, but im a big Metallica fan

30 songs? Thats it? That is not even half of there catalog. I am sure you only have the radio stuff as well. Not the true classic, balls to the wall metal that a real Metallica fan knows and loves.

As a fan you should know these then:

1. What was the song that includes a poem written by Cliff Burton and was released after his death?

2. What is the book and movie that inspired the song One?

3. What is the story behind the lyrics of Master of Puppets?

4. Why was Dave Mustaine kicked out of the band?

5. Who was Ron?

6. What is Doris?

7. What was the title of the demo released by Metallica before Kill Em All came out?

8. Who has traditionally done most of the Metallica artwork?

9. How many studio albums has Metallica released?

10. How many live albums have Metallica released?

No cheating either Hussars. Either you know the stuff or you dont.

I think you are a poser fan, because you think it is cool!

1. dont know

2. Johnney got his gun by Dalton Trumbo

3. the song is about drugs taking over ur life. the controversy behind the song is that Dave Mustaine claims to be the creator of the song

4. Dave Mustaine was kicked out of the band based on a number of reasons, his Cocaine addiction, the fact he kept cutting Hatfeild off during performances, but it was because he rolled over the their van nearly killing them all.

5. Ron McGovney was metallica's first Bass player

6. was it Hatfeilds girlfriend? otherwise im not sure

7. Was it No Life 'Til Leather? otherwise not sure

9.. 8, kill em all, Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, And Justice For All, The Black Album, Load, Re Load and St Anger

10. That I know of? 2 Live **** Binge and Purge and S&M

102first_hussars said:
1. dont know

2. Johnney got his gun by Dalton Trumbo

3. the song is about drugs taking over ur life. the controversy behind the song is that Dave Mustaine claims to be the creator of the song

4. Dave Mustaine was kicked out of the band based on a number of reasons, his Cocaine addiction, the fact he kept cutting Hatfeild off during performances, but it was because he rolled over the their van nearly killing them all.

5. Ron McGovney was metallica's first Bass player

6. was it Hatfeilds girlfriend? otherwise im not sure

7. Was it No Life 'Til Leather? otherwise not sure

9.. 8, kill em all, Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, And Justice For All, The Black Album, Load, Re Load and St Anger

10. That I know of? 2 Live **** Binge and Purge and S&M

Not bad.

The only discrepencies are:

1. To Live Is To Die

6. The Lady Justice Statue that was allways blown up on stage during the Damage Inc. Tour.

Still dont give it to you though, because you probably looked most of it on the internet!:lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back