Staff sergeant relieved of duties...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

v2

Captain
Nov 9, 2005
Cracow
....after posing for Playboy :lol:

An Air Force staff sergeant who posed nude for Playboy magazine has been relieved of her duties while the military investigates, officials said Thursday.

In February's issue, hitting newsstands this week, Michelle Manhart is photographed in uniform yelling and holding weapons under the headline "Tough Love."

The following pages show her partially clothed, wearing her dog tags while working out, as well as completely nude.

"This staff sergeant's alleged action does not meet the high standards we expect of our airmen, nor does it comply with the Air Force's core values of integrity, service before self, and excellence in all we do," Oscar Balladares, spokesman for Lackland Air Force Base, said in a statement.

Manhart told Playboy that she considers herself as standing up for her rights.

"Of what I did, nothing is wrong, so I didn't anticipate anything, of course," Manhart, 30, told The Associated Press. "I didn't do anything wrong, so I didn't think it would be a major issue."

Manhart, who is married with two children, joined the Air Force in 1994, spending time in Kuwait in 2002. She trains airmen at Lackland.

( source: cnn )

www.myspace.com/michellemanhart

Attachments

• z3845805X.jpg
    z3845805X.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 372
Good - that's completely unprofessional, and if she doesn't realize that she did something wrong, which is reportedly what she said, then she has no business being a SNCO in the US armed forces.

i think she's cute at the very least, the only thing i can see being wrong is the fact she did it with regards to the military, the dog tags etc, if she'd done it without mentioning the military i wouldn't see the problem with it.........

i think she's cute at the very least, the only thing i can see being wrong is the fact she did it with regards to the military, the dog tags etc, if she'd done it without mentioning the military i wouldn't see the problem with it.........

Prejudicial against good order and discipline, my friend. As a Staff NCO, she has airmen that are responsible to her for the performance of their duties. Imagine the breakdown of good order and discipline, particularly to those under her, after an incident like that. It does not matter whether she did it w/ dog tags or not. She knew that was not allowed. Everyone in the military does. She's playing a game out of it now.

What the hell was she thinking? She thought it would be ok for a DI to pose naked? Oy, she's not too bright..

On the contrary - I happen to think it was a contrived plan. I read she got $100,000 for the spread. Perhaps she didn't want to stay in the military any longer??? Like I said, in your basic military instruction as a recruit of candidate you would learn that what she did violates UCMJ. Plus, she was a SNCO.

Imagine what all the men soldiers under her are going to think when they see the spread.

I dont think they should kick her out. I think they should reduce her in rank to the lowest possible and make her work off her contract.

Now that would be punishment. I don't think her pretty little head ever thought about having to REALLY work. She has two kids, a pocketfull of change and likely a successful husband, so likely Adler's scenario is true. What would she care about a DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back