Star Wars, Star Trek and others....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Two good looking USS Yorktowns!

IMG_20161210_111335.jpg

IMG_20161210_111512.jpg

Who is going to see Rogue One on Thursday?

Can't wait. We have tickets, and as long as our baby waits one more week to arrive, we will be there.

Going to wait a bit (hate crowds/lines) From what I hear this is not kiddie fare but a more adult-themed WAR film with literal blood and guts scenes. Hopefully a better and more original script than The Force Awakens.

I belong to a Star Wars group that gets in a day early to see the premiers. We saw Ep VII last year and we'll be seeing R1 this year. Of course, next year, it'll be Ep VIII and so on. Lots of the members belong to the Stormtrooper ranch, the 501st legion and other official Star Wars groups.

It's alot of fun to to line up and go into the reserved theater while the unwashed masses are camping in line to purchase their tickets for the opening night the following evening! :lol:

I belong to a Star Wars group that gets in a day early to see the premiers. We saw Ep VII last year and we'll be seeing R1 this year. Of course, next year, it'll be Ep VIII and so on. Lots of the members belong to the Stormtrooper ranch, the 501st legion and other official Star Wars groups.

It's alot of fun to to line up and go into the reserved theater while the unwashed masses are camping in line to purchase their tickets for the opening night the following evening! :lol:

I got in a day early for VIII, got tickets for R1 a day early as well, and I don't have to dress up in a costume...:D

I got in a day early for VIII, got tickets for R1 a day early as well, and I don't have to dress up in a costume...:D
Never said I wore a "costume" :lol:

We just have a connection through some hard working folks that co-ordinate between our group and the theater's management and it's become a tradition.

The only people in "costume" will be the people camping in line to get tickets for the opening night of the 16th :lol:

By the way, many of the founding members of the Stormtrooper Ranch are former U.S. Marines and that group does an incredible amount of charity work with children in hospitals - it's really awesome to see the good work they do! :thumbleft:

Sweet! I'm partial to the Star Trek universe over the Star Wars universe, which can't seem to tell a story without a Death Star being involved!
Actually, the Star Wars Universe is quite complex and spans many centuries - the Death Star (both) only came into being in the later stages, during the Empire.

I know the New Order tried to emulate it, but they don't have the resources or manpower of the old Empire, so a planet-mounted weapon had to make do :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back