Star Wars, Star Trek and others....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What would the WWII have looked like as Sci-Fi movie?

Battle of Britain, Battle Coral Sea and others placed in the universe...

Turn USS Yorktown and the likes into space flattops...

Destroyers, cruisers and battleships still with their turrets...

Keep the superstructure as is, or pretty much as is, change the guns to lasers, re-design the hull, remove the screws and so on and so forth...

huh...it wouldn't let me edit that post and add an image...

Anyway, here's the Space battleship Yamoto info: Space Battleship Yamato - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this is what it looks like:

Space_Battleship-Yamato.jpg

Well you know the old axiom: Programs are only as good as the programer. Much as when Bobby Fisher trounced the Greenblatt computer program at chess.

I remember that the USS Yorktown in the original series. Kirk used it to destroy some wormlike creature that was destroying planets.

In all the series/movies I recall ships names from all countries but Germany. Did I miss it/them?

I remember that the USS Yorktown in the original series. Kirk used it to destroy some wormlike creature that was destroying planets.

In all the series/movies I recall ships names from all countries but Germany. Did I miss it/them?
I hooked you up with some German ones back around post 64 and I haven't ever seen a reference to the Bismarck, but there is a Scharnhorst :thumbleft:

Man, I used to watch Star Blazers everyday after school. The Wave Motion gun was fricken cool! I remember the first time they used it, it vaporized a floating continent. I do remember the peoples they were fighting against had carriers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back