Apr 15, 2008 #81 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,870 11,589 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Excellent stuff Clave!
Apr 16, 2008 #82 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. yeah, agree with Gnomey...
Apr 18, 2008 #83 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Beautiful work, mate! I love that lightning with the red and white checkered tail..!
Apr 18, 2008 Thread starter #84 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Thank you I will make a couple of new threads now to show the rest...
Apr 18, 2008 Thread starter #85 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Just a single new Ka-50, so I'll put it here: Attachments Ka50_3_Dev.jpg 100.9 KB · Views: 208