Swedish people, report! :D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lalja

Airman
Jul 26, 2008
Gävle, Sweden
Hello, I'd love to know if we've any from Sweden here..
So, If you live in Sweden, or are from Sweden, please let me know.

Regards,

Lalja

Active members you are it.

I would say the top nations represented here are (without actually counting them all out):

1. USA
2. Australia
3. England
4. Germany
5. Poland

So, after what I've heard here, It's only 3-4 Swedies here? That's strange! Sweden have alot of gamers. But we're best in the entire world in FPS games, atleast in my opinion.
Regards,
Lalja

So, after what I've heard here, It's only 3-4 Swedies here? That's strange! Sweden have alot of gamers. But we're best in the entire world in FPS games, atleast in my opinion.
Regards,
Lalja

I think that is right, but only Lucky posts regularly.

Perhaps the prefer forums in Swedish instead of English?

But invite all of your gaming/modelling friends! Always nice to get new members.

Sweden have alot of gamers. But we're best in the entire world in FPS games, atleast in my opinion.

That may be part of the problem. This isn't technically a "gaming" site although there is a section on gaming. We're more like the "Reality " side of gaming. :)

Regards,
Lalja

Maybe because this is not a gaming forum.

This forum is about the real aircraft. This forum is mostly made up of members who are enthusiasts of real aircraft and love WW2 warbirds and history. Most of the people here dont use the term Flying and Video Games together. More like "Playing with my P-51D not flying my P-51D"...

Now having said that, we do have a small gaming section.

Actually you are correct, I forgot about Canada.

Everybody forgets about Canada! As the comic said, it's like your attic. You go up there, see the place and say, "Look at all this neat stuff", play with it for a while and go home, forgetting about the place completely.

Canada is definitely one of the best countries you could have on your border. Never invades, keeps a low profile, generally not the nusciance every other country has to deal with on their border.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back