TA-152 H1 sratchbuilt in 1:32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just looking past the model
that's a pretty committed-looking workshop you've got there 8)

I think my RLM 76 is a little bit blueish. but as mentioned above who knows.

3631643666396537.jpg

Now something I have to explain. In Germany you must not show swastikas in public. Only historic pics are allowed - no swastika on mag.-profiles and in modellshows. My topic is a copy from a topic in germany called "Flugzeugforum" so I had to retouch it with this guy.

6638653833393131.jpg

Very nice! I can't wait to see the finished model. I'm taking the easy way out I just bought the pacific coast kit has anyone seen one built yet?

Last edited:
The original pic:
There is a damaged "Balkenkreuz" and the swasrika.

post-6446-1236843532.jpg

Being a Goofy of sorts I forgot the signalpistol ports. Installing them ruined the paintjob of course but the "Balkenkreuz" was repaired on the way.

post-6446-1236844104.jpg

Down under:

6132666633633435.jpg

Hi Erich,
you are right. The bar is a very light green.

Hi Fritzi 101,
I bought a PCM TA too and was very disapointed. Many errors and bad fit. No separate landing flaps, wrong undercarriage thick trailingedges and so on. Maybe i will built a TA-152-C from it.
There is a thread in Large Scale Planes. The guy too discarded the TA-152-H and built a TA-152-B.
I payed 85.- Euros for this beast and I'm not amused!

Last edited:
You really have done a terrific job there Michael. I'm not surprised you aren't happy, paying so much for a kit that is inaccurate - makes me wonder why some manufacturers do this, and then ask so much money! At that price, you would expect a really accurate, well produced kit, with fine mouldings all round.

I'm sorry to hear the pcm TA152 is so bad well there goes 70 bucks

Well,
there is nothing I can do about it. I bought the beast and now I have to see what to do with it. :cry:

let's go on with the scratch one:
I installed the white metal undercarriage of the Hasegawa kit. Not because I liked it so much but thanks to the fair amount of 2-K putty which went into the TA it became a little overweight. That is the reason too I didn't install the excellent metalprop and reworked the old prop of the Revellkit.

08 Ta 152-H_082.JPG

08 Ta 152-H_083.JPG

08 Ta 152-H_084.JPG

08 Ta 152-H_085.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back