Take Down American Flag

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Still don't think it was about the size, and the hospital only claiming this to cover their @ss. Really can't understand why people always get their panties in a bunch over everything.

Amen. Our country is being run by mamby-pambies/ACLU liberals catering to the least common denominator. I fear for our nation's character. And that African bitch can hitch a ride back to her dirt floor hut in her home cuntry and piss and moan to people that just as soon cut her hands off for having an edumacation.

OMG how offensive! :shock:

Shouldn't there be a "report post to the ACLU" in addition to the "report to Mod" button? :D:D:D

Seriously though, it seems that most of "the Western democracies" are buying into this PC BS. :mad:

Every country has a right to display its' flag, and if anyone in that country finds that offensive then he or she doesn't belong in that country. It's as simple as that really.

Every country has a right to display its' flag, and if anyone in that country finds that offensive then he or she doesn't belong in that country. It's as simple as that really.

A-frikkin-men. Problem is, those in power seem more intent on bowing down to the minorities (especially if they are illegally here) than to maintaining the USofA.

If the other supervisor does not like the flag and you can quote me on this " They can get the F&Ck OUT. This is America. It is our National Flag. I have gotten sick of this B#LLSH!T. I am sorry but that's how I feel.

Hi folks, as a Non-american i can only shake my head for such bullshit - an immigrant ( a person who came on her own will to a foreign state) can say that she is offende by a symbol - the symbol ! - of the United States of America. I cant understand the worls anymore; if this happen here in my country - its unfortuantely become normal, because our leftwing 68er poltician and the pres dont want o offend anybody non german; e.g. its no more allowed to say foreigner to a turk,etc. no poliitical correct you have to say people with a migration background and an actual example that pisse me really off is that left autonom dorks - you can say punks are burning our flag.

When i see and hear this and now hear that this " PC" is in the State, too, why we sent our boys and girls to foreign countries to bring these people there freedom, education and the possibility of prosperty for the price of dead german or american soldiers.

SO, if a person dont wanto live in the USA or Germany or elsewhere as a guest, this persaon has to respect the rules, otherwise he/she should the next transportation possibility back to his home.

Thomas

You have to wonder who makes up these bloody stupid policies and why. Surely Capitol Hill can simply pass a law saying 'This is where and when the flag can be displayed. If you don't like it, lump it'? I personally think bureaucracy spends too much time making sure no-one gets offended. Surely the flipside to freedom of speech is that you may, as a result, be exposed to protected speech you don't like. So what? GROW UP!

And then maybe the bureaucrats could get back to their job... y'know... RUNNING THE HOSPITAL or something?

Here endeth my rant :evil:

The B-men are too bl**dy busy puttin' their f*cking noses where they don't belong, Politically Correct Major League Bull Sh*t!!
They should stop interfering(?) in normal, hardworking, law obiding(?) decent people bl**dy lives!

W*nkers!

I don't remember the US Constitution or any British legal writings guaranteeing a 'right not to be offended'. On a daily basis, I will hear and probably say things that are offensive to me or someone else. That's life. As long as common sense boundaries of taste and decency are not crossed, why does anyone need to go to court over it?

Same thing is happening here in Australia. Aussie flags are offensive on Australia and Anzac days. First choice of religious celebrations, then National patriotism, then family celebrations. What's good for one, is Not good for others. The mongrels are gonna win, you watch and see.

Last edited:
Just giving everyone a heads up about the language and the forum rules about politics. Be careful.Thanks.

you want to hear something offensive, here's one for you. Most of you know about the problem we have with Illegal immigrants. I think it was last year sometime. A postoffice in Texas put up the Mexican flag where the U.S. flag should have been. It was put up by Illegals saying that there were enough of them there to claim the town as a part of Mexico. The sad thing was that it took awhile before anyone took it down and it wasn't the postal employees. The person who did take it down was an old man who was a veteran if memory serves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back