Tamiya 1/32 spitfire MK.IX

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Keith! There were a series of 3 pics of test shots posted about a week ago, and it really looks brilliant. Don't know if I can afford it yet, but I'd really like one!

Hi,
I bought the kit as a Christmas present for myself!
It's really a very nice kit, I kink is worth the money.
Besides I'm working on an other model, I didn't resisted and I started assembling the Merlin engine, here following a few photos
DSCN0764-vi.jpg
DSCN0759-vi.jpg

DSCN0751-vi.jpg
DSCN0761-vi.jpg

I only added a few pipes and wires.
Best regards an Happy New Year
Alberto

Alberto, you lucky, courageous man! Given that you're the FIRST on this forum to break open the box of this kit, let alone start building it, you must KNOW that you will have to post DAILY progress shots now, provide us with a reviews of the kit, comment on any part fit-up issues, decal quality, paint schemes, etc. etc.

Alberto, you lucky, courageous man! Given that you're the FIRST on this forum to break open the box of this kit, let alone start building it, you must KNOW that you will have to post DAILY progress shots now, provide us with a reviews of the kit, comment on any part fit-up issues, decal quality, paint schemes, etc. etc.

OK, in the coming days I will open a new thread in the proper section and I will provide my comments, but I'm expecting that progress in building will not be fast as I would like for two reasons:
1) I'm also working on the Macchi C 200 model (see the relevant thread if you whish)
2) I live in a flat and to use the airbrush I need to wait until the weather will allow me to stay on the balcony: I don't need to wait until Springtime, but at least a dry day and in Milan in January isn't easy!
BR
Alberto

Second big up for Relish. Excellent service,got my Spit (and much else) from there as well. As someone above said Graham is a top bloke.
Steve

Looks beautiful Alberto, and I look forward to your build thread when you start it.
Have to admit, what i've seen of Relish Models is impressive - a bloke who knows what he's doing and does it properly, and at genuine discounts and good overall pricing and service.

I like Relish Models, a very good shop. The owner Graham is a diamond.

Thanks to you Paul

I buy some of my stuff there ( when the dole office is not pi**ing around with my money, WHICH they are doing now:evil::evil: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back