TBM Gathering

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just a bit too far for me with everything else happening this year but it certainly looks great. Hope the weather changes to blue sky for you.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, yeah me two. Looks to be a good event this year. Last year was way better than I expected for a first time deal.

Have a good day guys, and get lots of pics. Hope the weather is better than forecast for the day.

Well guys, its been a long time but got rained out on this one so didn't go. Stayed at my parent and enjoyed the conversation and played some cards.

Darned shame guys - it's a real pain when an airshow is rained off.
I'm just hoping that Karl, Marcel and myself will be lucky at the Oostwold airshow in Holland on June 5th, as the forecast is predicting thunderstorms !

Yeah it was a real bummer but what do you do. Good luck Terri, Karl and Marcel on the airshow in Holland. Hope it does not rain for you guys :)

Well enjoy the airshow and will cross fingers that the rain holds off for you :)

Couldn't have asked for better weather - clear in the morning, some cloud later, but hot and sunny for the entire show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back