Thank you to all. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One year here is like a dream....I'm happy that you are with us here Terry. My best wishes and congratulations on the anniversary.:D :D :D 100 lat 100 lat.....:occasion5:

Glad you have stuck around, Terry. You have made lasting impressions not only with the forum and me, but also with my youngest boy. Hope you stick around much longer.

Dam glad you found the internet mate! been a pleasure knowing you this past year and no doubt that will continue

so Congratulations on the anniversary and have a good trip ! bring back lots of pics! :D

Wow! This response just underlines everything to do with this great forum! Thanks very much again chaps!
Colin, I had thought of going 'back home', but Cullercotes, or a bit further north to Warkworth, would be better than Whitley Bay! As it happens I'm off, with 'rochie', to Slavicin, via Brno, in Czech land, to meet up with Roman (Seesul).
Daniel, unless the Czech beer takes controil I think there'll be lots of pics, including the Duxford museum, where we're stopping off on the way. Only got about 4 or 5 hours there though, so not a lot of time, as two days are needed really!
Oops! Forgot to say, thanks for the update Marcel!!

Last edited:
I feel the way you do Terry. This forum is great and the members even better. I learn something new everyday.

Though I will say, you still owe me plans for the 50 gallon (us) drop tank! :p

Echo your sentiments Terry and like others have said your contributions are extremely useful. It also shows the merit of participation as this is a functioning community with everyone playing their role. Heres to more happy forum years mate! (only have a coffee at hand :lol:)

Cheers.

Colin, I had thought of going 'back home', but Cullercotes, or a bit further north to Warkworth, would be better than Whitley Bay! As it happens I'm off, with 'rochie', to Slavicin, via Brno, in Czech land, to meet up with Roman (Seesul)
Sounds fun!
enjoy your break 8)

Thanks very much indeed guys, it's great to 'know' you all.
Vick, soon as I find that little rascle plan of the 50 Gal tank, I'll let you know - little blighter is hiding somewhere!

Glad you are here too Airframes! I cannot say it better than it has all ready been said! I also enjoy this forum, makes my day! It is very addicting and habit forming! Now, all I need to get is my own computer at home so I can enjoy it at home on my own time! Thanks to you and all who have made this so enjoyable for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back