Thank you to all.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
It's now a year since I joined this fantastic forum, and boy, has that flown by!
Within days of joining, not only did the members here make me very, very welcome, but I was helped enormously in tracing an old friend in the U.S., who, I'm glad to say, is still kicking and in correspondance with me. (Bob was a Beaufighter and Mosquito pilot, an American in the R.A.F., during WW2).
In this last year, I have made many new friends, enjoyed myself immensely, and learned a lot. I'd also like to think I might have contributed in some small way.
So, I'd like to say THANK YOU very much to all, and here's looking forward to another year, and many more to come.
Terry.

Terry, we're glad ur here man, u have made a well lasting impression with alot of the folks here and started a few friendships that will last a lifetime..... U have also brought a wealth of information and experience that alot of us, myself included, have come to rely on...

Happy Anniversary Terry, and many more....

Have to agree with Terry on this one AND with Dan...

This forum has become an addiction, just look at my number of posts, and it's all thanks to people like you lot around here...

Jolly good to have you here Terry! You've helped out in more ways than you can possibly imagine old boy! Have a Cragganmore to celibrate!

We're glad you made it here also, Terry. Your a class act and your knowledge is a great addition to the forum.

Happy anniversary Terry. I myself am still only relative newcomer on this forum, but I can understand how you feel and can only agree with what fellow veteran forum members stated above. Wish you many, many more posts and anniversaries like this one, my friend.

Terry, Congrats on the Anniversary!! So glad you are a member, you helped immensly with the few models I've done plus a few giggles along the way. Its people like you, Dan, Chris, Erich and all the others that make this the best place on the Net!

Have one on me!! :)

Congrats on the first year. I hope there are many more to come. This forum is a worse addiction than any drug you
can name [for some]. I can't seem to get enough of it ! You've been a constant conrtributor, and many are better off
because of knowing you.

Charles

With all! Very grateful for your friendship Terry, and also all the help you've given me. I only hope I can do it justice ! :oops: :D

(...Really? Only a year? Felt like bloody 10 already with all his English "Don't you know, old teapot" waffle... WHAT ??! We're still live..???!! :shock: :) :)

7,471 posts? It's been a busy year! Congratulations mate. :D

Blimey I've been here over a year myself! I just noticed!

Tempus Fugit. What a great forum this is. :D

Last edited:
Agreed Terry, nice to have you on board with your generous attitude (still very glad to have the book you gave me). Busy year indeed, as I'll have my 3rd anniversary next week and I only have half the posts you made :)

Thanks very much indeed guys! When I first joined here, I was brand new to the Internet (same day!), and didn't know how it worked, and also knew nothing of forums - no change there then! I've since had a look at other forums dealing with aviation and modelling, and I have to say that, although each of these may have their merits, I have yet to find one as professional, as well organised and open and friendly as this one!

One thing Terry: The forum background has changed over 3 months ago and you're still using the siggy with the old background :lol:
Here a new one:
92579.jpg

Begone you sentimental old fool :)
Where you off on your hols then?
I'm guessing Whitley Bay, trousers rolled up to your knees and a knotted hankerchief on your head :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back